Educator since 1999
I believe that through explicit and direct instruction, modeling, guidance, repetition, and reinforcement, all students can learn and achieve academic and vocational success—their ultimate fulgor!
I have been an educator since 1999. I have taught in both private and public educational organizations from grades pre-kindergarten through 12, and at the post-secondary and post graduate levels. Additionally, I have served as an instructional coach to classroom teachers, staff, and administrators. Over the last several years I have served as a systems change facilitator, supervising teams of educational coaches working to improve student outcome goals, teacher practice goals, and overall system change goals by facilitating professional learning communities in the cycles of change and best practices in literacy, behavior, specially designed instruction, culturally responsive education, transition, and the special education process.
- National Board Certification in Early Childhood through Young Adult Exceptional Needs with Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- NYS Permanent Certification in Special Education
- NYS Permanent Certification in General Education Kindergarten through Grade 6
- NYS Permanent Certification in School District Leadership
- Wilson Reading System Trained
- Wilson Just Words Trained
- Wilson Fundations Trained
- Brain Based Teaching and Learning: Effective Strategies and Systems Trained